frequently asked questions
1. I purchased advance tickets online through Fandango.com. Can I receive a refund or exchange my tickets?
Before purchasing advance tickets online, we urge you to confirm the title, time, and location of the movie you wish to see. If you cannot attend a showtime for which you have purchased tickets, please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds or exchanges must be requested prior to showtime. Fandango convenience charges cannot be refunded.
2. I want to bring a large group to the theater. Do you offer special discounts?
Groups of 25 or more can receive a significant discount at the box office during screenings of regularly scheduled films. Please contact the theater directly for more information.
3. Do you offer corporate discounts or bulk ticket-purchase discounts?
Reading Cinemas ScreenSaver tickets are a great way to save money at the box office. We offer books of 100 general admission tickets for a significant discount off the regular admission ticket price, with some restrictions on new movies and special engagements. ScreenSaver tickets may be purchased directly from our corporate office using the order form found on our website.
4. Can I purchase a gift card online? Do you offer electronic gift cards?
Angelika gift cards can be ordered via our website or purchased at the theater box office. E-gift cards are also available to order on our website or mobile app and are emailed to your selected recipient.
5. Can I bring outside food and drinks into the theater?
Due to Department of Health regulations, we respectfully ask that you finish your outside food and drinks before entering the theater. Reading Cinemas offers an expanded selection of traditional and gourmet concessions, and coffee drinks that may be purchased in the concession stand and taken into the auditoriums during your movie.
6. Is a Reading Cinema Theatre available to rent for my private event or screening?
Reading Cinemas is the ideal venue for a wide range of meetings and events - from private parties or corporate gatherings, to film festivals and premiere screenings. Browse the Host an Event section on our website and contact the Events Manager to learn more about our flexible and convenient offerings.
7. How can I find out how long you will be playing a particular film?
Our Film Department reviews our bookings on a weekly basis. Please check the website often as our schedule of films changes regularly. In general, new schedules for a Friday – Thursday week will be posted on the Tuesday prior.
8. I have a movie that I want to play at Reading Cinemas. Do you accept film submissions?
To submit your film for consideration by Reading Cinemas, please contact our Film Department and be prepared to submit a DVD or online screener. Please note that any materials submitted to the Film Department cannot be returned. If you are interested in hosting a one-time screening or premiere for your film, please contact the Events Manager to request a proposal for your screening event.